0

When I moved out of my parents' house, I made the mistake of not making an effort to find a bathroom builder near me. I found a few on Google images, and they seemed OK so I just went with the one that looked best. The builder turned out to be a very nice guy, but after a short time I realized that he was more interested in the price than in getting it right. So here's what I did to get the bathroom I always wanted built!


Hiring a Professional Builder Made Easy

I decided to look at several local builders near me because I'd heard so many great things about them. They were supposed to be experts on the kind of work I wanted done. If they weren't, then they wouldn't be able to give me the service I needed. The first bathroom builder near me that I checked out had a fantastic website, and it looked like a really nice place to build a bathroom.





He showed me pictures of all the different styles of bathroom suites he could build, all of them beautifully done, and each one reflected his skill in the style of the home he built. They were all contemporary, so I thought that was perfect. The only thing I could do at that point is to try to determine if he was licensed to build bathrooms. It would have been really easy to ask for a license since he had a business card with his name on it. But no, he didn't have one. After researching licenses online I was able to see that he wasn't licensed for bathroom building according to the most recent licensing requirements.

It didn't take long for him to tell me all the things I didn't like about his business, so I didn't get any of those things done in his business either. I can say, however, that he did everything he said he would do, which was excellent. But there were still things that I wanted to change, and I'm happy to report that my bathroom builder near me was more than willing to go the extra mile when it came to fixing the things I didn't like. Some of the things I requested that he do: replace the light bulbs in my bathroom (my lights were broken! ), put in larger sized towels, install a new showerhead, install an exhaust fan in my shower instead of one that didn't fit properly in the previous one, and install new bathroom fixtures such as cabinets and basins.

Everything he did was beautiful, and everything looked just like something I would have found at home improvement store wa bathroom renovations. He was very prompt in returning things to what they were before he moved in, and everything was exactly as I imagined it when I looked at it online. And, even though he only lived about 2 miles away from my home I still got to see his work whenever I got the chance. That is, until I got busy planning my next remodel and discovered that my neighbor's bathroom had a brand new toilet and vanity cabinet already installed!

If you live close to a well known bathroom builder near you, why not hire him for your next remodel? I sure did, and I'm sure it helped that he has built hundreds of homes before. I'm sure he will be more than happy to assist you in your next project, because it will help him get new referrals and more business in the future. Happy Remodeling!

Post a Comment

 
Top

Powered by themekiller.com